Saturday, August 6, 2011

(Idiot) Headwinds: Obama Downgrade Special










Someone’s got it in for me; They’re planting stories in the press
Whoever it is I wish they’d cut it out, But when they will
I can only guess.
They say I shot a man named Gray and took his wife to Italy;
She inherited a million bucks and when she died it came to me.
I can’t help it if I’m lucky.






People see me all the time and They just can’t remember how to act.
Their minds are filled with Big Ideas, Images and Distorted Facts.
Even You -- yesterday you had to ask me where it was at?
I couldn’t believe -- after all these years -- You didn’t know me better than that.







Idiot Wind -- Blowing Every Time You Move Your Mouth.
Blowing down the Backroads headin’ south.
Idiot Wind -Blowing Every Time You Move Your Teeth.
You’re an idiot, babe --
It’s a wonder that you still know how to breathe.






The Standard & Poors "Double A" Team (l-r, Larry, Christine, Tim, Barack and Ben)

No comments:

Post a Comment